Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

It's another freezing morning (was 25* at 7am), but will be back around 50* for the high today. That's about 10* higher than what it should be. It's really teasing me for spring!

I got just a bit more done on my H and D afghan last night. I have the narrow borders on 2 of the heart panels and then I can put it together.

I have a run to Home Depot to order the contractor to come and put in our 3 ceiling fans. We'd do it ourselves, but they are all on very vaulted and slanted ceilings. This way they are guaranteed.

Grocery shopping for me and then home to do some dishes and put away laundry. Then it's HandD all the way!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!




And...one more for your viewing pleasure..












No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive