Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Been a busy morning, but until about 3:30 I can sit and crochet on my H and D afghan. I truly want to finish it today as tomorrow I will be starting this one as an afghan-along on my crochet group.

I already have one skein into this new afghan as I just wanted to make sure how it was going to look.

I also need to start on another pineapple babyghan. This one will be pink! I've done so many blues and greens the past year for boys that I am SOO ready for a pink one! Here's one that I did a few months ago:


They are sooo pretty and oh so easy as it is all repeats. It is my fave baby afghan to make for sure. LOVE those pineapples!!



Took a pic of my babies last night. They were NOT happy about it as I had put new sweatshirts on Niko and Bandit. Niko stood in the middle of the floor for 1/2 hour like a statue. He had NO idea what to do with this 'thing' on him. lol Bandit did that for about 15 minutes then got back to his bouncy self. Lucy...well...she's my girl and she put up with sitting with the boys for the pic. You'll notice that her hair is growing back out and needs her schnauzie cut whereas the boys just got all their puppy hair shaved off. They look a bit funny, but they are still my boys.

Lucy is on the left, Niko in the middle and Bandit on the right:

Well, I'm signing off for now. I'd love to hear from you all!

HUGS!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive