Monday, January 29, 2007

Good Monday morning!

Dh is off to WA state this week, dd is already off to school and I'm getting ready so that I can walk ds over to school. I have a very busy day today. Bank, Costco, Cost Plus, grocery shopping, then home to make phone calls, pay more bills and get packages ready to go to the post office tomorrow. I'm hoping to have it all done before lunch time too!

I am almost finished with my Hearts and Diamond afghan. I'm hoping to get in some good crocheting this afternoon/eve so that I can finish it up.

Big hugs and have a wonderful day everyone!




2 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL Andrea! Well, I got about 75% of it done. I'll get the other 25% done tomorrow. It's just grocery shopping and Home Depot.

Are you crocheting tonight with me on H and D??

Nancy said...

Here's the easy way to do the 201 without really 'counting' too hard. Put 2 in each dc side, then add an extra one after the first 3 fifty. Does that make sense? You're just adding 3 extras.

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive