Sunday, January 28, 2007

Happy Sunday!



It's going to be a nice day today. We're actually going to be in the low 50's!

I have laundry and beds to make this morning. Then I get to work on my Hearts and Diamonds afghan. I'm hoping to finish it up today. I have 2 full panels done and the heart part of the 3rd one done. So, that leaves only 2 narrow borders on that one and a heart panel with 2 narrow borders. Then it's put it together time! Yay!

I'm still fighting off the second round of head cold. I do feel better, but my sinuses are still impacted and I'm afraid infection is setting in. The doc already gave me anti's in case I need them.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!
Btw...JohnnyD is just some eye candy for ya!

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

Hope you had a nice Sunday Nancy and that you're feeling better.

Nancy said...

Thank you Madelyn! I feel a bit better each day, but this gunk is definately taking it's time going away. lol

Hugs!!

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive