Monday, January 22, 2007

Good Monday morning!

It's Monday and another week begins!

I am still fighting some sort of something in my sinuses and it's just royally getting to be a pain. I'm wondering now if it's just my allergies?? If so, I hope it goes quickly as I'm tired of blowing this ol' nose!

On the bright side, I got an entire panel done on my newest afghan this past weekend. I'll have to post a pic later as it's upstairs and I'm downstairs with the camera on my desk. Here's a link to the afghan free pattern:

Hearts and Diamonds afghan


I got a wee bit done on my House of Mouse xstitch design. It will be a bell pull when finished. I've just been really wanting to crochet and not xstitch the past couple of months though. Not sure why. So, my xstitching has been taking a back seat.







I will get pics of the panel of the Hearts and Diamonds afghan later this morning and will post it.

I really need to find the time to get through my blog page and update and delete things that I'm not doing anymore or have finished.

Have a wonderful day/week everyone!!

Here are the pics that I promised of my afghan I'm making:








*clickable pics as always*

Til next time!

Stitching hugs!


No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive