Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, good evening!

It has been a whirlwind Christmas here! My parents went home to California this morning and what ride to the airport it was! POURING down rain and wind and standing water and dark and and and...it was aweful all at 4:25am in the morning...

Since Monday I've lost 3 pounds. That's a good thing. My goal is to lose 28 pounds.



I put on weight since we put our home in CA on the market and the stress began. Now it's time to lose it back off! I want to fit into those size 10 jeans again (I'm in a 14 now).

I am working on my hospice square. It is a x-stitch piece that will go on a quilt. A friend of mine is putting one together in the memory of her SIL who passed away a year ago. I am stitching my square in remembrance of my parents best friend who died of cancer on Dec 2, 2004. We miss Ralston SOOO much, but hospice was just wonderful to him.

So, we are all tired from hardly any sleep last night. I'm off to go stitch some more and then off to bed early for me and the kiddos.

TTFN!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive