Friday, December 23, 2005

Morning everyone!

My son is feeling a bit better today. We went to urgent care 2 days ago and he has ear and sinus infections. He started Zithromax 2 nights ago and he's not coughing as much which is a very good thing!

My parents will be here today from Santa Cruz, CA. It's their first time to Oregon. It will also be the first time they see our new home. I'm so excited as I only get to see them 2 times a year. They will be staying til Wed, the 28th.

I got a bunch of xstitching done on my son's stocking yesterday. Here's a pic of it:



I don't think I'll have it done in time for Saturday night, but I told him I'd finish it off and he can hang it in his room this next year til Christmas comes again and he was very happy!

Well, gotta scoot and get some bedding washed and get my family going for the day.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive