Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

My family spent our NYE doing the things we all love doing! Hubby watched football, daughter listened to music and played on her puter, son played his playstation 2, and I sat and xstitched all day. Here's what I was stitching on...I got more intoday, but started not feeling good and couldn't concentrate on it:



I'm now stitching on an afghan that's actually going to be for ME! What a concept! hahaha It's a SAL that I'm doing at http://www.crochetville.org/forum/. It's the Lace and Bobbles afghan SAL. Going to be gorgeous when done. I'm just using scraps that I have left over from Christmas things. I'm also using yarn that I won from Cute and Country Crochet's contest for their 4th anniversary. Too cool!!

Here's what the afghan looks like with their colors in the pattern:



I'll update later tonight or tomorrow with how far I've gotten today.

Have a great night all!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive