Thursday, August 18, 2005

Just 3 more days til we drive off to Oregon! We are all sooo excited! Needless to say, I'm not getting too much crocheting done and NO cross stitching done at all. I'm working on an afghan for my daughter for her new room. She's doing it in beach theme, so this afghan she chose with waterfall and a sandy looking yarn. They are both Homespun yarns and VERY pretty together.

Next time I update, it will be from our new home in Oregon!

See ya then!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive