Monday, September 26, 2005

Wow, cannot believe it's been this long since I've posted. Well, we were officially in Oregon as of Aug 22nd. Needless to say, I've been sooo incredibly busy unpacking and waiting on FURNITURE! The last of my furniture comes today and I'm a major happy camper!!

We just ADORE our new house and I did take a spill on the stairs 6 days ago. Ended up at urgent care and got x-rays taken, etc. Nothing is broken, but tore a bunch of ligaments in my foot and ankle. Doc said if it's not better in 7-10 days to go to a podiatrist. He recommended one and if I'm still this bad on Wed I will make an appointment. My foot and ankle are popping (since I fell) in weird places that it never did before. That cannot be good. Dh isn't liking it at all.

So, that's my story for now. Been doing some xstitching. Here's what I have gotten done this past week:




1 comment:

Birth Express said...

Congrats on your move. I am there with ya. Still have MANY boxes I am tripping over. Don't get too overwhelmed!Be Blessed!

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive