Thursday, August 04, 2005

Baby afghan finished!

I started this before I started my brother's. So, I finished it up last night. Too cute, but I won't buy the same yarn every again. It was Walmart brand and it is really harsh and scratchy. NOT good for a baby.




Today I started a baby cardigan and will do 3 different ones for friend's babies or grand babies.

Oh yea...and we have 17 days til we drive to OR to our new home!!!

1 comment:

c-mama said...

Nancy, that blanket is so adorable.

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive