Friday, March 11, 2005

Today is a GOOD day! I found out that I have both ear and sinus infections without even having a cold. Go figure. My kids and dh have had the flu the past 3 weeks, so I'm sure I got an offshoot of it somehow?? In 3-5 days I'll be feeling better on that spectrum.

My back is still screwy. But, I went and bought a really good chair with a lower lumbar support in it and I'm hoping it will allow me more time on my puter. I am truly going through withdrawals!

My 40th bday is a month from today and I swear I'm feeling every 40 years of it right now! ROFL!!! Can't believe it! :p

I have pics and such to share too...gotta be able to be here more than 5 minutes at a time.

Hugs!!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive