It's a wonderful morning. The rain is to stop for a few days and we're to have mid to upper 60's for the next 4-5 days!
I'm still having back trouble and that's why no pics yet. I've never had my low back act up for this long before and it's starting to really tick me off. :0/
I'm currently making shamrocks for my son's 1st grade class. There are 20 children and then if I have enough time, I will make 4 pots of gold for them as well. They are all freebie patterns and just cute as can be from Stargazers!
I'm off now for awhile and hoping to finish up the shamrocks this afternoon.
I will also be able to start back on my queen size fiesta afghan next week as I have the rest of the yarn coming from Herrschnerr's!! Yipppeeee!!!!
Cya!
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Finishes
2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes
2007 Finishes
About Me
- Nancy
- God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.


No comments:
Post a Comment