Sunday, March 13, 2005

Well, how about some pics???? Here is an afghan that I am making for my sister for Christmas. I started it yesterday and got 16 motifs stitched and together. There are 2 different motifs. There are only 9 more strips of 8 motifs to go, then there is a flower that gets stitched in the middles of the motifs. VERY pretty!!

REGULAR MOTIF


POPCORN MOTIF


2 STRIPS PUT TOGETHER


Decided to add a pic of what this will look like when done...

>

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive