Wednesday, March 02, 2005

It's HUMP day everyone! Well, I know I've promised pics, but quite frankly my back is still acting up a bit and I can't be on the puter for more than 5 minutes at a time. So, it may be a few more days before I get pics up.

I sure am missing writing in my blog daily. When this back stuff is over, I am hoping to get back to that.

Hugs to all and I'll be back soon!!! Hang in there with me!

Nancy :0)

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive