I've been MIA for 5 days now. I threw out my low back and am NOT allowed on the puter. So, why am I here you say??? haha I was going NUTSO!! I have been crocheting on my queen sized ripple ghan. It is currently 46" long and 63" wide. I will make it 88" long and put a 6-12" ruffle around 3 sides so that when I pull it up on my bed, the ruffle won't be in our faces! I'll post pics in the next few days, whenever I'm officially allowed on the puter!
Gone again!
Take care!!!
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Finishes
2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes
2007 Finishes
About Me
- Nancy
- God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.


No comments:
Post a Comment