Tuesday, April 08, 2008

April 8th, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I was tagged by
Lisa , so now it's my turn.

Here's how it goes:


1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog. Okey dokey


2. Post the rules on your blog. you're reading them


3. Write 7 things about yourself. uh huh


4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs. wow...only 7...dang


5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged. if I must


7 things about myself:


1. I love God with all of my heart, mind, soul and being!

2. I am a stay at home Mom and love every minute of it!

3. I have 3 mini schnauzers: Lucy (6.5yo), Niko and Bandit (Lucy's sons and they are almost 2yo)

4. Crocheting is my favorite obsession..umm...I mean hobby. Cross stitch takes a close 2nd.

5. My birthday is this Friday on the 11th of April.

6. I am the youngest of 7 children and my parents were married 62 years before Mom passed away 2 months ago.

7. I will be married 20 years this July.

7 weblogs that I read...since Lisa took some of the mutual ones we have, I'll put different ones so as to not bog down our friends. LOL

1. Lani's Journal

2. Stashaholics Central

3. Yoyo's World

4. Lake of Shining Waters

5. Because I Said So

6. Snapdragons

7. Primitives ~ Life ~ Art

Okay...it's YOUR turn now if you've been tagged!! Have fun!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive