Tuesday, April 08, 2008

April 8TH, 2008 #2 post

This was too much fun not to share:

What you do is... answer these questions by using pics you find on Photobucket. Go to Photobucket, but don’t sign in. Just search for random pics and post them as answers to the questions.






My name is:

NANCY





I live near:


Salem, Oregon



My relationship status is:

married




My favorite color is:


Green



My favorite jeans are:

Photobucket

NEED I SAY MORE ON THIS????



My dream vacation would be:

Ocean



What I’m thinking about right now?


depp
depp

HOW CAN I HELP IT...YOU MADE ME THINK OF HIM! LOL



My nickname is...


Feathers



What makes me laugh?


Lucille Ball by BooBooGBs



How do I feel right now?


happy



My favorite Actor/Actress is...

Johnny Depp,bed

DO YOU SEE A THEME HERE???? lol

Lucille Ball

AGAIN...DO YOU SEE A THEME???? lol





My favorite movie is...
right now...


Pirates

ALL THREE MOVIES ARE MY FAVORITE!!



My favorite beverage is...

water




What do I want to be when I grow up?

Mom




What do I love most in my life?

god




One word that describes me....





I was born in...

Pennsylvania (Harrisburg)



My favorite dessert is...

Chocolate

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive