Although I'm not sure that my body got that memo...
I woke up at 2:30 am and could not sleep. I know it's because of the stress about my Mom. And the fact that I can't get there to see her before she passes. But, I am talking to her every day. I will always cherish those conversations along with all that we've talked about since I was born.
Today is a semi busy day. I'm just hoping that I can fall asleep after I get off of here so I can enjoy today. lol
My friend's 3 children spent the night last night and we are to meet up with her at church this morning. Right after church I will be taking dd to a bday bowling party. I think I'll come home, eat some lunch, fold my laundry in the dryer and then take a nap.
I got another 12 inch square done last night for an afghan I'm making for Christmas. That's 6 done now and I need 14 more. I've been focusing on another ghan I'm making that is a gorgeous daisy pattern and it's in white, green and purple. I'll take pics of my progress on both of them later today.
I sat last night and did 4 towel toppers as well for sets I'm making for my family. I have one more set to do and then crochet a couple of dish cloths for them as well.
I have SO enjoyed having my kids home the past week. Everyone knows I adore my children and I'm always bummed when they have to go back to school after having holiday time off. But, they only have 3 weeks of school, then it's 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Year's!
Dh will also have the same 2 weeks off that the kids do for his final vacation time of the year. If he doesn't use it, he loses it. So, he always saves 2 weeks of his vacation time for this time of year. Yay!
Okay...random site for today is:
Encyclopedia of Spices
With all of the holiday cooking going on and such, I thought it might come in handy!
Have a wonderful day everyone! And, remember to REST today if you can, huh?
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Finishes
2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes
2007 Finishes
About Me
- Nancy
- God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.


No comments:
Post a Comment