Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday is here!

Back to the grind for us all! Kids go back to school and dh went back to work. I miss them already!

What a busy weekend. We had friends of the children sleep over both Friday and Saturday. Then it was church, shopping and a bday part at the bowling alley yesterday. Got home around dinnertime.

It's really cold here. 33* when I took the girls to school this morning (I carpool with another mom). We even have the hope of snow tonight!! I'm so excited as I LOVE snow and so do the kids. It's the one thing we truly miss about living in the CA sierras.

Today I promise to get the pics of the ghans I have going.

I got to talk to my Mom yesterday and she sounded pretty good. She was having a good day as she got some really needed sleep the night before. Tomorrow the docs and rehab people are going to have a meeting with my Dad to discuss where Mom is going from here.

I have only dishes once ds is off to school until my massage PT this afternoon, so I will be making my exchange xstitch ornie into ornie form today. I won't be able to share a pic until the recipient receives it though.

Random website for today is:

BookYards

This is a site that has thousands of FREE Ebooks.

Hugs and stay warm out there for those that are freezing and for you all in the southern parts...get that a/c on early!!!

2 comments:

evelyns said...

Nancy
I really like reading your blog.
maybe some day I will get mine together.
Hope everything works out with your mom.

Nancy said...

Thank you Evelyn! I really do enjoy writing it. It's a great way for my family and friends to keep up with us as I am not a phone talker at all. lol

HUGS and yours will get there!

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive