I cannot believe it!
I am busy this week taking my dd to scout camp and home each afternoon/eve. I am also doing some basic cleaning as I have ladies from my cross stitch group coming on Friday and staying til Sunday. I cannot wait to see them. 2 I have already met, but the 3rd one I haven't. Going to be fun!
I haven't gotten in ANY stitching this week so far. Been too pooped out at night and just crash instead.
How are all of you?? I know you're out there reading my blog...come on in and post, huh?
Hugs and have a wonderful day!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Finishes
2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes
2007 Finishes
About Me
- Nancy
- God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.


No comments:
Post a Comment