My daddy just turned 81 this past Wednesday. God bless him! He's a wonderful daddy and YES I still call him daddy. I will be calling him today at my sister's house as he and my mom are there visiting right now.
Well, what a whirlwind the past few weeks have been. Today will be the first day of rest I've had in that much time. The end of school for both kids, promotions from 8th grade for my dd, color guard try-outs for my dd (yes, she made it!), end of scouts, etc. etc. etc....
I am over 1/2 done with my summer exchange piece for my group at Cal Pals. It is for Andrea. hehe I think it's turning out SO cute. I hope she likes it.
I haven't done ANY crocheting at all. Haven't found that extra few hours in the day the past month. lol So, no updates there.
I read the first in the Peggy Lee Garden mystery series and I am now on the 2nd one. These are very good books and I recommend them to you if you like mini mysteries that are just plain fun!!
My dd will be going in towards the end of July to get her tonsils and adenoids out. FINALLY! Goodness! We've been trying for 12 years. lol Finally went to a specialist instead of a gp and he said they should have been out years ago. THANK YOU! haha
My dd (she's 14) died her hair PINK this past week. I took her to a salon and had it done properly. It is actually VERY cute on her! Even she wasn't sure it would look right on her, but it does. It's a temp color, but they did bleach out her med brown hair to do it. So, she'll be putting temp die into her shampoo and conditioner to keep the color going for the summer. Then she'll dye it to a more 'normal' color to start high school in the fall.
So, that's my 'exciting' story of my life the past few weeks. Hoping to have some finishes to show next time I post.
Hugs to all!!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Finishes
2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes
2007 Finishes
About Me
- Nancy
- God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.


2 comments:
You have been very busy! Your dd looks cute as can be with her new pink hair! And Happy Father's Day to your daddy!
No crocheting huh! Bummer but we all go through those periods when life gets busy.
God bless your dad, I hope he had a wonderful Father's Day.
Post a Comment