Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday ALMOST evening

Well, dh's last day of vacation is today and I'm going to miss him terribly. Unfortunately he's been sick for the past 3 days and still not totally up to par. Thank goodness this happened now and not while he was on the road.

Here's a wee ditty that I found on a friend's blog...


More Fun Quizzes at QuizPox.com



Anywhooo...started a cross stitch piece today. YES! Can you believe it? ROFL me...xstitching for the first time in 3 months! Amazing! It's a 2x9 bookmark. Very cute and I hope to get it done this week.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Sorry to hear about your DH, Nancy, but good to hear you're stitching again. Start small is a good way to get back into it again. Hopefully, a quick finish for you! We're do for an email exchange. I miss our chats!

Hugs!

Kathie

Lani said...

Hooray for you stitching again!! That's wonderful news. The birthday quiz was fun too - mine is National Tattoo Artist Day.

Nancy said...

Thanks Kathie. Unfortunately he has to fly out of state tomorrow and back to the grind. Hopefully he's feeling on the upswing of this. Took dd 5 days and he's had it 3.

I, too, miss our chats. Let's start that up again, huh?

Lani, Tattoo Artist Day? There are some really talented people out there, aren't there. My goodness! Good for them! But, you won't catch me with a tattoo...uhuh..lol

HUGS ladies!

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive