Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday once again...

Well, my honey went back to work today. The house seems sooo empty with him gone and the kids in school. Although my dogs DO keep me smiling. lol

I have gotten the dishes done and all the chores finished that needed to be done. I'm now going up to cross stitch for a bit before the kids are ready to come home. That's about an hour from now for the first one.

It's a rainy, dreary Monday and I'm a bit bummed as the rain wasn't supposed to start til late afternoon, but it began early this morning.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and take a look at this...a member on my crochet group Cal Pals posted this. On one hand I think it's clever, but mostly I think it's a waste of wool. lol

A new sort of Sheep...the kind you can really call home for supper!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive