Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More fun

You scored as Hermione Granger. You're extremely hard-working and will not feel satisfied with yourself unless you've given everything your all. You're very intelligent and make good use of your witty remarks and astounding ability to insult people. You tend to be a stickler for the rules but are smart enough to know that rules sometimes need to be broken. Your major downfall, however, is your fear of failure, which you should have no reason to fear. You love your friends but also like to keep them in line.

Hermione Granger

59%

Sirius Black

59%

Albus Dumbledore

59%

Luna Lovegood

50%

Oliver Wood

50%

Remus Lupin

47%

Neville Longbottom

44%

Lord Voldemort

44%

Bellatrix Lestrange

41%

Harry Potter

41%

Ron Weasley

38%

Severus Snape

34%

Percy Weasley

28%

Draco Malfoy

13%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive