Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I got my first day in on The Lord's Prayer. I think the colors are awesome. I'm just on the spinach color right now.


*click to enlarge*

Tomorrow afternoon I'll try to get more done. I've got my normal volunteering at Noah's school listening to the kids read one on one. I go from 9-12 and love every minute of it. Then I have lunch with my Noah.

Have a great night all!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive