Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I got BLOG TAGGED for the first time by EVA



1. 4 Jobs you've had in your life:--Mgr of a body shop for 4 years--Mgr and bookkeeper for an automotive paint store--inventory keeper of a huge furniture warehouse--making hard drives at Seagate Technologies

2. 4 Movies you could watch over and over ? Any Lucille Ball movie--either Mummy movie--The Ghost and Mrs. Muir--pretty much anything with the old comedians (Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Doris Day, Rock Hudson, Tony Randall...need I go on?)

3. 4 Places you have lived ?--Pennsylvania, Missouri, Kentucky, California

4. 4 TV programmes you love to watch! ?--the original CSI-- House--Medium--Desperate Housewives

5. 4 Places you have been on Holiday ?--Nevada, , Ohio, Colorado, California

6. 4 Websites you visit daily ?-- Yahoo Groups-- Bloglines-- EZboard bulletin boards-- Crochetville

7. 4 of your Favourite Foods ?-- beef stroganoff-- lasagna-- chicken and rice-- chocolate sorbet!

8. 4 Places you would rather be right now ?-- actually no where else. I love being here (in Oregon) as we just moved here 5 months ago

9. 4 Bloggers you are going to tag? ( Hope they don't mind :) )-- Viv -- Olga and I'll have to think about the other two....

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive