Sunday, December 18, 2005

Only ONE MORE WEEK to my most favorite holiday in the year! My parents will be here on Friday the 23rd, so we are sooo excited to see them. Last time we saw them was in March of this year. They will be staying for 6 days. Yiipppeee!

I have been crocheting up a storm and here's the scarves that I made for ds's teacher, companion and 2 LRC teachers:
.



And also here's one of the ornies I made for an exchange on a cross stitch bb:




I have another one too, just need to get a pic taken.

Here are 2 sweater/hat sets that I made and I almost have the third one finished. I will finish it up today and get pics taken.

It is cooooold here today and we're supposed to have freezing rain tonight (why oh WHY can't it be snow??). Then, we're to have rain all week, but it's supposed to be warming up a bit. There has been a constant 1/4-1/2 inch of ice on our sidewalk on the north side of our house where the sun doesn't get to. Pretty scary as the kids walk to school on that sidewalk (we live in front of the school).

So, I'm going to try to be better about posting here. Thanks for hanging in with me!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive