Monday, November 21, 2005

Isn't this just the most adorable face you've ever seen? Just had to share how much my sweet Lucy loves my afghans! hahaha She always tests them out first. It works too as she doesn't shed! Woohooo!

I've gotten one baby sweater/hat set done. One more to go for a friend of mine. She just had 2 grand daughters and she doesn't crochet. Loving it making them too.

I have some sewing to do today. I cross stitched 2 ornies and have to sew them into ornie form now. :0)

I'm VERY much into the Christmas mood and put up my tree yesterday. No ornies on it yet, but it's up and twinkling!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive