Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's Saturday! Well, I had a wonderful day today! It was founder's day in our town and so I got to sit outside the LNS and cross stitch to show everyone how to do it! It was a lot of fun. Another lady was there tatting and we had SUCH a great time talking and laughing the afternoon away!

I will be putting my crocheting on hold as I have 7 bookmarks to cross stitch for my bible study ladies in my group. They are the BEST gals I've been in a group with for sure.

Other than that, the weather is gorgeous, but the rain is coming in Sunday night and supposed to last through Wednesday. Hopefully then it will slow down so that I can plant my veggies and flowers!!

Off to stitch!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive