Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hi everyone! Boy, do I need to get better at my blogging. How boring is my blog? haha

I am learning to deal with my peri-meno symptoms. It's just such a huge relief to know that I'm not crazy and imagining these things!

I am working on getting 2 teacher's gifts stitched. I am cross stitching these. One I have done and the other is in the works. There is 11 actual school days left, so I'm down for the count on the second one. The 2nd one could actually wait til the beginning of next year as it is for a very special teacher that works with ALL the kids.

I am crocheting on a shrug/shawl for my sister and also crocheting some squares for a comfortghan.

Hope to check back in soon!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive