Saturday, February 09, 2008

My Mom is no longer in any pain.

My Mom has just passed away about 10 min ago. They are in CA and I'm in OR so it's that much harder that I cannot be there. I'm a complete basket case, but knew I needed to let everyone know that's been praying for her and us.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Nancy. {hugs} My heart goes out to you and your family.

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive