Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Thursday and almost the weekend!!

I am feeling a bit better each day. Seems that I feel like crap at some point each day, but then get through it. At least my energy is slowly coming back each day and that's a very good thing.

My best friend here is going through with her 75 yo Mom what I just spent the last 6 months going through with my Mom. Please pray for her and her family as this is horrid to go through. I pray for the best outcome and God's will in this for them all.

I haven't xstitched for the past 3 days. I have put in a few rows on a baby ghan the last 2 nights, though, while watching American Idol. I just love that show. Simon is a hoot!

I'm sure glad that the writer's strike is over. I want back my shows! House, Bones, CSI and Pushing Daisies....come back!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day ahead!!

2 comments:

Lani said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better!

I've tagged you with the You Make My Day Award! Go to my blog (armytbonegirl.livejournal.com) for the logo and the rules.

Nancy said...

Thank you Lani. Off to check it out!

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive