Monday, January 21, 2008

Well...it's been a few days

I have been fighting a migraine for a week now...yes...it is still there. Hoping it will go away tonight and when I wake up in the morning I can be human again.

I started cooking again. I guess I should say I've started cooking new recipes again. I LOVE to try them out, but everyone had their own things they love to eat. But, dd and I trying them and loving them.

2 nights ago (and dh loved this too) I made cubed chicken and cooked it in an extra large pan with olive oil. Added chopped Roman tomatoes, frozen (thawed) chopped spinach, a can of tomato sauce, 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce, fresh chopped garlic....while that was cooking I cooked spaghetti noodles. It was all done at the same time...poured the sauce over the noodles and YUM!!!!

Tonight I steamed broccoli, red potatoes (sliced), baby carrots (sliced) and sugar snap peas. I cooked rototelle pasta and put the vegies into that. Then put parmesan cheese and mixed it all up. Then had 1/2 a boneless, skinless chicken breast on the side. YUMMY!!!

I've just had my cross stitch group do the switch from EZb to Yuku. I'm SO glad it's over there. My crochet group moved over months ago and it gave me a chance to get to know what was going on before the xstitch one moved. There are some moving pangs, but they will get settled out soon.

I crocheted about 5 rows on the SpongeBob ghan last night, but realized I didn't have PINK for the tongue...in ALL the dang yarn I have in this house, the only PINK I had was boucle or baby yarn. Good night Myrtle!! So, I hit Michael's today and got some pink so that I can get back to it this weekend.

What are you all working on?? I'd love to hear about your projects.

Have a great night and hope you had a great holiday today.

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive