Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pics of my crochet WIPs

I know...I know...you can't believe I actually got pics taken the same day I said I would! AMAZING, isn't it? lol

Seriously...the first pic (they are both clickable) is of the granny ghan that I am making for our home. It is 5 different colors of Vanny yarn. I LOVE the feel of that yarn! The second pic is of the Spongebob graph ghan I'm making for my son for Christmas. Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive