Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!



What a wonderful New Year's Eve it was! I actually made it til midnight this year. Amazing!! I just started reading around 10:30 and looked up and it was 11:59! lol

Any New Year's Resolutions? Not here. I think they are something that sets you up for failure. lol I don't set time limits on things either. Life happens and then when something doesn't go as you had it planned...you are way too hard on yourself.

I did make one RULE this year for myself. lol I'm not in any exchanges. I really need to concentrate on what I have for my home and my family. There is so much I really want to do, but never get to as I get sidetracked by exchanges and special events. Not that I don't LOVE participating in them...I DO! I just need to take off a year from them and get some things done that I want to for the family.

Did you start something new today? I started a new cross stitch piece last night. It is Capt Jack Sparrow from the UK Cross Stitcher mag issue 194. It is in all browns and turning out pretty cool. I will also be starting a new graph ghan for my son for Christmas. Yes...I'm already starting for Christmas 2008. I will not be rushing around. lol It is a SpongeBob afghan. Going to be really cute and I can't wait to see his face when he gets it. He LOVES SB!

Well, I'm off to stitch as I've gotten all my dishes done, the laundry is done and tomorrow is a school day.

Hugs and have a wonderful 2008!!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive