Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sad day today...

We got the news at noon today that my husband's grandfather passed away today. It is with a sad and grateful heart that this news came to us. While we know he is in heaven and with Jesus our Saviour, we will also miss this man very much. He was the sweetest. He has had alzheimer's for the past 5 years or so. His short term memory was what was affected. He was such a man of God and I loved talking with him. I have always cherished the bible he gave me one year for my birthday. It is one of the Women's bibles with the red/pink flowers on it. He missed seeing his next birthday by 4 days. I believe he was going to be 94 or 95 years old.

This now is 2 deaths in our families in 8 days. I'm not wanting any more of this kind of news.

This is all I'm writing about tonight as I'm emotionally and physically exhausted. I've just gotten out of my big tub and ready to go to bed.

Random site is:

Online etch-a-sketch

Christmas tradition :

Latin American traditions

Have a good night and Merry Christmas everyone

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive