Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve/ Christmas everyone!!

I won't be posting tomorrow and possibly the next day, so I wanted to come and wish all of you the very Merriest of Christmases. In amongst all of the goings on of the day/evening...please take a moment to remember why we celebrate Christmas. The birth of our saviour. What an awesome thing that must have been all those years ago. How cold and hungry and having to give birth in a stall with animals around. Can you imagine the smell? Anywhooot...I know that my family is very grateful for the birth of Jesus and cannot imagine life without Him in it.

May you all have a very blessed Christmas!!





No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive