Wednesday, December 12, 2007

13 more sleeps!!

Today was one of those days that I was OUT of the house more than IN...and my body is feeling it!

I did have fun though at ds's classroom today. I went over and helped the kids make cinnamon ornaments. The room smelled SOOO good I tell ya! I love cinnamon. They kids had so much fun and so did I and the art teacher. Watching these kids with the 'dough' in their hands and such and the feel of it. It was wonderful.

I battled and have almost conquered a migraine that started attacking me last night. I love my chiropractor as he's the only one that can help me with them. He is a God send I tell ya!

I got bad news today. My Uncle Pudge passed away from a massive stroke. He is my Mom's brother-in-law. He is the same age as my parents. My aunt told my Dad, but is leaving it up to him whether or not to tell my Mom. We're just not sure how she'd take it with all that's happened to her. So, as of tonight, Dad hasn't told her. Prayers for My Aunt and family would be appreciated if you can spare a few small ones. And I thank you for that.

Well, it's colder than cold here, but no snow. I keep waiting for it, but the Farmer's Almanac says snow is coming in January. We didn't really get a fall....we went straight into winter pretty much this year. I love winter, but I love winter with SNOW! lol

Random site of the day:

Have a little fun!

Christmas tradition website:

Christmas in Wales

I pray you all are having a wonderful day/night and blessings to you and yours.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive