Friday, November 23, 2007

Wanna go CRAAAAAZY??

Okay, so I've decided to keep me blogging on a daily basis....I will be posting a new website with just random things in it.

Today's random website is a MAZE game. You know what I'm talking about....you want to do it...you know you do....it's going to drive you crazy, but you cannot stop until you conquer it!!

Here you go!

Maze Game

Now, when you first get started, just double click (one click didn't work for me) on the red dot...HAVE FUN KIDS!!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive