Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday....Tuesday...

We had a great weekend! It was the official start to dh's week of vacation. He's gets 4 weeks and scatters them throughout the year. It's SO nice when he's home!

We went to Florence, OR to see some of dh's relatives and we had a blast! We went up the coast to go home and stopped at Heceta Head Lighthouse on the way up. That was so much fun. We did the tour of the lighthouse and all. I'll have to post pics at some point that we took.

Dd started soccer conditioning camp yesterday and boy was she a mess when I picked her up. Bless her heart! ALL the girls were feeling it and dd came home and put on ice packs and crashed for 2 hours. lol Got up, took a shower, ate and felt better. Today she's doing it again and all week. Today they get to run bleachers!! EGADS! Do you remember those days? lol

I am going to be taking a semi day off today. Dh is too. He's going to go golfing and I'm going to stitch! I do have to go pick up dd in about an hour and hit the bank and JoAnn's for some floss, but then the day is MINE! lol

Hope you all have a great day and stay cool!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive