Well, okay...it's only 8am, but it's nice and cool and overcast out. lol
I have a massage therapy appt this afternoon. I have to get dd to finish up her laundry this morning and finish cleaning out her room. The closet is another subject altogether.
I will be finishing my San Man piece tonight. YIPPEE! Then I can get started on a special piece I'm doing tomorrow. I'm excited about that one for sure.
I'm going to start redecorating one of the bedrooms in our home to be my craft room in a few weeks. I used to have the spare bedroom downstairs and LOVED it, but we decided to turn it into an actual spare bedroom. lol It was an easier place for my parents when they come and for guests to have their own bathroom that is right across from it.
I have curtains that are on the way for the new craft room and for my bedroom. I'm so excited!! Can't wait til they get here.
Well, that's all I know this morning. How bouts you??
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Finishes
2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes
2007 Finishes
About Me
- Nancy
- God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.


2 comments:
I am pea green with envy!! I so want a craft room. *sniff, sniff* Waugh!!
me too Sue! I had one, and then it got taken away...
So, now I get it back and get to decorate it and all!! Woohooo!!
Post a Comment