Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Monday!!


It is a gloriously CLOUDY and COOL morning. I have laundry already going and the doors WIDE OPEN to enjoy this wonderful weather. THIS is why I moved to Oregon. I have laundry (obviously) to get done and some stitching! I'm still stitching on a San Man piece that I started a few days ago. I'm hoping to finish it up as I have a special project that I want to get started on and finish before the end of the week. I didn't get in as much stitching over the weekend as I thought, but that's okay. Dh and I had a great date night on Friday night. Dinner and am movie was perfect! My dd has her 3 week post-op appt today on her tonsils/adenoids. I'll be interested to hear what they say about the little 'bloop' that is on her right side still. About the size a pimple would be. I'm hoping it's not tonsil as it can grow back if it is. NOT good. She's doing very well, and started sleeping laying down a few days ago and is loving it. LOL She never realized how great it was to lay down flat and sleep. She's been in a reliner since day of surgery. Well, I'm also on a mission to finish up my book at present. It is Patricia Cornwell's Jack the Ripper. Very fascinating and I'm loving every minute of it. Only 80+ pages to go. I should have it read tonight. Hope you all have a SUPER DEE DUPER day out there! I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your girl is feeling better. It was nice and cool here today too. :0)

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive