Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

Ryann is having a great time at the survivor camp at school, poor Noah is miserable on the couch, and I'm still a bit under the weather. I'm down 6 pounds though. Great jump start, huh? lol

I'm doing laundry today and going to get some 12 inch squares crocheted up for a friend's sister who's ill. It's a nice break from the xstitching. I haven't done any crocheting for over a month! I know...what's wrong with me. LOL I've been really wanting to finally xstitch though.

I still have my monthly square to finish up. I am 2/3 done with it and it's turning out so cute! I do hope that PamSC will love it. If not, she can send that baby back and I'll frame it! ROFL

Hugs to you and your's!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive