Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good morning everyone!

Yes, yes...it's still morning here. Going on 11am. I've been up gone shopping and now home to get some chores done.

After they are done, I'll be stitching on my HAED piece Story Keeper. I am loving working on it and do realize it will take me a LONG time to get 18 solid pages of stitching done. lol But, it will be gorgeous when finished. And, something I will be very proud of.

Here's a wee fun thing to do. It definately pinned me. Fall is my favorite time of year for sure!




You Are Fall!



Thoughtful

Expressive

Creative

Poetic

Smart


What Season Woman Are You?



Here's another one :




Your Pirate Name Is...



Surgeon Ladyfingers


What's Your Pirate Name?



And another:





What Your Hands Say About You



You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.



Flexible and broad minded, you can fit in to any situation. There's no telling where your life will take you.



Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.



Your emotions tend to be relaxed and uncomplicated. You don't read too much into things.

What Do Your Hands Say About You?


Just one more I promise....these are kind of fun and now I have to get back to my chores!!





Your Inner Child Is Surprised



You see many things through the eyes of a child.

Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.

You cherish all of the details in life.

Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! My pirate name is Skull Crusher Jenny of the High Seas! How kewl is that? Arggg!

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive