Thursday, May 24, 2007

Putting this here for now...

I wish I could make this work on my sidebar, but alas, it's not wide enough. I'll have to update once a week since I have started walking again. Not allowed as much as I used to....but I AM walking about an hour a day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Nancy! I'm up to 12 miles.

Nancy said...

WTG Sue! I am averaging 5 miles a week over the 7 days. Not too bad I guess. I was walking 3 miles a day, but my body really doesn't like it when I walk that much.

HUGS and go girl go!!

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive