Saturday, April 07, 2007

A walking Lucy and I will go!

Just wanted to get my ticker up here. I wish I knew how to make my sidebar wider so that it would fit properly...maybe I need to change my formatting...ugh..

Anywhoo...I'm trying to do 100 miles of walking by May 12th. That gives me 38 days to do so. And, my dog Lucy is walking with me the whole way there. She needs to take off a couple of pounds per the vet. She gained them after getting fixed and the vet said that is normal. So, she's walking with me and loving every minute of it!


3 comments:

Madelyn said...

Wow Nancy!! 100 miles by May 12. That's some goal missy. I will walk with you but I don't think I'll make 100 by May 12. I'm going for July 1 but hey if I'm motivated enough, who knows!

Nancy said...

You can do it Sue! lol

If I walk 1 hour per day I will make it and then some. I've been trying to walk 1/2 hour in the morning and 1/2 hour in the evening. That is 3 miles every day.

Not sure I'll be able to do that every day, but I'm going to give it a shot none-the-less.

HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Happy walking, Nancy! Not only my dog but my cat could stand to lose a few pounds! I don't think I could ever get her on a leash though. :oD

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive