Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A NEW episode of of House is on tonight!!

Well, as some of you may have noticed on the right hand sidebar...I have joined the No-end-in-sight-ripple-ghan. Click on the pic of it and it'll take you to the blog. There are some WONDERFUL afghans going on there. I recommend that if you like ripples....go raid your existing stash (come on now...you KNOW you have enough..hahaha) and join on in!

Here is the LINK for the pattern I am using.

Here are some pics of my start:

This is the yarns I am using:



This was how much I got done the first day:



This is where I am as of this afternoon:



My ghan is 7' 5" wide and I'm planning on making it 8' long as well. I want a BIG OL' GHAN!

Well, I got 15 items up on Ebay today. Hoping to get more there tomorrow. I also got my game room moved around and things gone and some put in . LOL It is MUCH better now and we can all use it comfortably!! That was the plan. No more storage room.

Have a wonderful day all!!

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

You got a great start on the ripple.

Good luck with the eBay business. I hoping it will pay off for you.

Nancy said...

Thank you Sue! I am loving this ripple for sure. And, I am really hopeful on Ebay, but only time will tell. LOL

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive