Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Well, since I AM part Irish (from my Daddy's side) and I have green eyes I don't have to actually wear green. LOL I usually make traditional corned beef and cabbage, but just not up to it quite yet. I told my family when I'm better I'll make it. Probably next weekend so that hubby can enjoy it too.

I have gotten NO stitching done at all today. I will tonight. I have been taking it easy and enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having.

Hope you all have a top' o' the afternoon/evenin'!!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive