Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's been awhile...I know...

But, I got sick once again from the kids. It was the third time I got it. I'm pretty much over it now and I'm hoping that our family stays healthy! This has been the worst winter for us and the only reasoning I can come to is that we were really busy this winter. Going everywhere for everything and we were exposed more. Plus the kid's schools are really big and NO ONE keeps their kids home from school with fevers, puking and infections except ME! Okay...off of my soapbox...

Here is a wee ornie that I cross stitched up the other day. Took me about 3 hours to do:

Since we're POTC fans, this was VERY appropriate! LOL

I'll do a full post in the next couple of days. I have updates on the Ceiling Fan caper and other things.

HUGS all and be good!

No comments:

Google


The WeatherPixie

My Finishes

2008 Finishes
2007 Finishes

About Me

My photo
God is the head of my life. I have been an avid crocheter since I was 8 years old. Afghans of any size or skill level are my favorite thing to stitch. I have also been cross stitching since I was 23 years old as well. I love to read, work in the garden and especially spend time with my family.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive